Monday, March 11, 2013

[Ugly duckling] From Rocker bracelet to statement clutch




From old Rocker bracelet to trendy statement clutch. Revamped and photographed by Xenia Kuhn for fashionrolla.com

I've bought this old Rocker bracelet at the flew market for just a Euro. I liked the skulls embellishment so much, I thought I can definitely do something interesting with it. Today's "Ugly duckling" section is about an old cuff and a new clutch...



I edited the skulls to make it less edgy


I used a leather stripe to attach the sculls embellishment to the strap

I used an old crocodile optic leather piece for the clutch

The leather piece was really small so I had to play around to get the most of it


I added a small leather pocket for business cards and a striped cotton lining

A perfect evening clutch for all important things 





From old Rocker bracelet to trendy statement clutch. Revamped and photographed by Xenia Kuhn for fashionrolla.com

.............................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment