Friday, January 18, 2013

Kiss Me: Lip Sweatshirt DIY.


Kiss Me: Lip Sweatshirt DIY.

Have you Checked out Ilovetogcreate.com. One of my wonderful sponsors. 
Also, if you live in the Central Florida Area.
 Orlando Southern Women's Show is happening from October 11-14,
 you should definitely check it out.
  1. Lip Stencil
  2. Sweatshirt
  3. Tulip Fabric Paint* Thank you IlovetoCreate.com
  4. Tulip Sponge pouncers Ilovetocreate.com
  5. Cardboard or wax paper *for going in between the shirt*
  6. Scissors
  7. X-acto knife
  8. Hot pink Glitter
  9. Mod Podge Fabric Glue  HERE or HERE




Lip I liked.
  I found this on the internet. 



Print it.
 Use your x-acto knife to cut out your stencil.

Cut off your collar.


Place your cardboard in between your shirt.

Tape your stencil down.


Pick the color paint you want.
I picked the color Hot pink, and  I put paint on a piece of wax paper.

Pounce straight up and down over your stencil.
When I was all done with the color
 I used a little Mod Podge fabric glue  
and pounced it around the edge of the lip.


Then I sprinkled the glitter just on the edge,
 to give it that 3D effect.
Let that dry really well (4- 5 hours), then gently shake off the extra glitter.
*Wait 48 to 72 hours before you wash.
Hang Dry No dryer.

Wearing this out tonight with Keira Lennox, aka  A Pretty Penny
You should check out her wonderful boot re-style she did with tacks HERE.
Simply awesome.
Have a wonderful Friday
Lots of <3,

No comments:

Post a Comment